- Both my laptop and desktop computers at home were broken and needed repair. the desktop is still in the shop.
- I'm pretty busy with work, the girls, and my commute.
- The girls like to wake up at 4am and when I finally do get home from work I crash and fall asleep by 8 or 9.
We took them to Connecticut a couple of weeks ago to visit our friends Sarah and David (who have twins of their own) and my cousin Dina who is expecting a girl on Halloween. The girls liked the trip and really enjoyed getting into everything at the hotel.
Last week we took them to Smolak Farms which is a farm and apple orchard that has hayrides, a bakery, and all kinds of stuff for kids. The farm has pens with deer, cows, goats, peacocks, llamas, sheep and other animals. The girls seemed to enjoy the animals; Sophia wanted to touch the peacock.
I know the grandparents are especially anxious to see new pictures of the girls, but currently the blog software is not allowing picture posting. I will do my best to log in tomorrow night and post some photos.
In the meantime you can see the newest pictures at Flickr. Just click here.
No comments:
Post a Comment